> I have done my homework.

Figure of speech. :) Not aimed at you.

All I am saying, just because you have a better "mousetrap" doesn't mean
that the industry will accept it at face value.

I agree but, none of the press release journalists are talking to me. I have some pretty hefty component sets comming out that include workspace xml save/load, automated desktop multi-application handling, cross application dnd and a score of components that make Ajax look like an infants toy rattle.

Yes, I have an ego but, that is becasue I kow what I am developing for release in 3 months. The point is, this debate dosn't mean anything untill the 'industry' gets to see REAL non-green Flex2 applications being implemented and used.

I said this once before, "The proof is in the pudding". Wait a year, I am humble enough to admit when I am wrong also... If Adobe is out of a job in 2 years, I guess I will do something else that keeps the food on the table! :)

Peace, Mike