jwc_wensan wrote:
> To all:
>
> Got this email today, http://ajax.sys-con.com/ and it got me to
> thinking.

First off, I'm a subscriber of JDJ, AJAX Developers Journal,
Codeproject, I'm often to EclipseZone and JavaLobby, and I see Adobe
Flex ads EVERYWHERE over the Web.

Second, even straight-minded part of web developers community realized
benefits of Flex and agrees that it's better to use both Flex and AJAX
because each of two has own advantages.

Third, I don't remember where it comes from but anyway there's a
stateful that gets me thinking in much deeper than all these "A versus
B" flame wars:

"One who thinks that he can accomplish any task using just one tool is a
...". Correct. This one is a fool.

P.S. Embrace collaboration. Regards.

--
Michael "Antares" Klishin,