I actually had it crash 2 days ago from FlexBuilder2 and debug, crashed FireFox, nuked all of my bookmarks! No virus, I know this.

Plus a deadly memory leak in Flex Builder locked my computer up 2 times, I had to hit the power button. Slow downward spiral of cpu resources, that is all I can describe it as.

Peace, Mike