I basically want to dnd onto a date on the datechooser. - for example
dragOver - if you catch the event the currentTarget it brings back the
dateChooser but i have no way of referencing the date it dragged over
onto. Part of this is because the innards of the datechooser, from what I
saw, is differnet than other components - kinda like how it was in flash
where it was different than the other components. I could totally be
wrong, but it explains why i can't properly style this dang component ( y
ou can't change the background color which totally sucks if you have a
black and grey theme... BOOOO).

Just wondering if anyone has any original ideas on how to capture the day
i am dragging over on a fairly small calendar.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM