Hey Carson,

I can load the wsdl locally and call methods on the wsdl successfully
when not using the Flex 2 Data Services. But once I attempt to run the
wsdl in a Flex 2.0 App using the Flex 2 Data Services I get the
following security error when attempting to load or call a method on
the wsdl:

[RPC Fault faultString="Send failed"
faultCode="Client.Error.MessageSend" faultDetail="Unable to load WSDL.
If currently online, please verify the URI and/or format of the WSDL

I also tried adding a crossdomain.xml policy file to the root of the
server that is hosting the wsdl with no success. Is their something I
have to edit in the whitepapers, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Eric Feminella
www.enterrasolutions.com