The issue about not resolving errors upon saving a file is troubling. If you can isolate the bug any further, it would help us solve it.

The "smart home" approach is not something we had time to implement for FB 2.0. Sorry!

-Sho

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ben.clinkinbeard
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 1:55 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex Builder flakiness

FB seems to behave very unpredictably for me. On my machine at work it
will not find or resolve any errors upon saving a file. To do either
of those things I must actually build/launch the app.

On my home machine, FB doesn't use the 'smart home' approach where
pressing the Home key takes you to the first non-whitespace character.
It takes you all the way home, disregarding any existing tabs.

Can anyone tell me how to resolve these issues?

Thanks,
Ben