Well, it appears as if Adobe has updated the technote to configure
Flex and ColdFusion. Stating that it does not support the combining of
the two anymore. See http://www.adobe.com/go/4f079a4d

So, can anyone (Adobe) provide step by step, updated instructions for
configuring a Flex2, CFMX7, and JRun4 installation? Where CF can talk
to Flex and Flex can talk to CF.

I'm trying to figure out where to begin in my migration to Flex2. I
have an application driven by CFMX7 which creates dynamic MXML using
the Flex 1.5 API embedded inside my CFM files.

Bernie

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, João Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Jim,
>

> Can you follow, the technote steps? For the merging web.xml, copy
everything except for the messageBrokerServlet from flex web.xml.

> To work with FDS, your assemblers must be under your server instance
webroot or add a mapping so it can resolve the path to reach it.

> In my service-config.xml all non-secured amf/http channels point to
port 80. Default RMTP and CF RMTP port channels as they are by default
(2038 & 2048). In my cf admin page, I activated support for remoting +
FDS defining a channel ID (I set the same as my instance name). If we
cluster several server instances, I bet that the same name must be
defined in every single node (not tested).

> João Fernandes
> Dep. Informática - Área de Desenvolvimento
> Cofina media
>
> Avenida João Crisóstomo, Nº 72 . 1069-043 Lisboa PORTUGAL
> Tel (+351) 213 185 200 . Fax (+351) 213 540 370

On Behalf Of Jim
> Sent: sexta-feira, 7 de Julho de 2006 0:47
> To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [flexcoders] Re: FDS on CFMX configuration problems
>

> Well that is encouraging that you were able to get them working
> together. Are you using the Mulitserver (JRUN4) option for CFMX7?
> And if so, is your WEB-INF directory in a webroot? Did you have to
> do any tweaking to services-config.xml? Write us the technote that
> Adobe won't man...c'mon (grin).
>
> Jim
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> , João Fernandes