Hello,

I see this question asked over and over again but with no one able to
answer the simple Question.

It is not a problem to develope on a local machine we all know that
and have got that working. But at some point we need to deploy the
app. And some of us would like to link to Coldfusion. Hell we might
even go as far as having multiple devs who would all like to develop
on a local machine and hook up to Coldfusion remotely ( WOW! what a
concept ).

Now my Question -- Does anyone have a step by step, concise
instructions on how to accomplish this?

1. Dev with Flex Locally and Link to a CF Server Remotely.
   (I can get to the Server with RDS Plug-in)
2. Then Deploy the app on the remote CF Server running  Say Apache 2.0

Thank for the help