I meant to hit preview... here is the rest of my post.

The pieces of the WSDL that correspond are:

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="ContainerType"
type="tns:ContainerType"/> (works correctly)

and

<s:element minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" name="PlanNumber"
nillable="true" type="s:string"/> (array is disregarded)

Is nillable="true" causing a problem here? What changes need to be
made to make Flex treat arrays just like objects, like it does in the
first operation?

Thanks,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"