This seems like such a simple thing, and yet ...

I'd like to be able to drag & drop nodes between 2 trees ... both to copy and
to move.

Now both trees have:
dragEnabled="true" dropEnabled="true".

Scenario (a): they both have dragMoveEnabled="true" ... so while they *will*
MOVE nodes between each other, they *won't* COPY them when holding down
CTRL-key (as they're supposed to).

Scenario (b): they both have dragMoveEnabled="false" ... by default, the nodes
should COPY across, but it doesn't allow this, as if dropEnabled were *false*.

In short, you can't COPY nodes between them ... do I really need to write my
own drag & drop functions? :/

Thanks
John