From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rhlarochelle
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:47 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Choice of backend systems - which provides best functionality

I am new to Flex 2, and have the opportunity to develop a new
application. Given all of the choices of back end technology out there
(J2EE, Coldfusion, PHP), which will provide for the richest user
experience?

It seems that leveraging J2EE and Java gives the best potential for
sharing objects (and updates to objects ) over the wire. Have I got
this right?