Try putting -debug=false into the Additional Compiler Options field
of the Flex Library Project that was used to build the SWC.  Not sure
if that works, but it might.

If it doesn't, I know this is a lot of work but you could do a
command-line build with compc.exe (the swc building tool).

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Carlos Rovira"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> Maybe If I could set "-debug=false" for each RSL would avoid that
problem?
> but, if so...how could I set that param for a RSL? I think I can
only put
> that additional
> param for the main project.
>
> On 9/28/06, Mike Morearty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >   The problem is with the way the player and the debugger initiate
> > their communication. Here's how it works when things are going
well:

> > 1. When you click Debug in Flex Builder, it starts listening on a
> > TCP/IP socket, and it launches your browser.
> >
> > 2. When the Flash Player notices that the SWF was built with -
debug,
> > it tries to connect to the TCP/IP socket.
> >
> > 3. They are now connected, and debugging begins.
> >
> > But what happens if, in step 2, the Flash Player's attempt to
connect
> > to the TCP/IP socket fails? That is, what if no debugger is
waiting
> > for incoming connections? The answer is, the Flash Player puts up
> > that message asking where the debugger is. That dialog was added
> > long ago to support remote debugging in Flash Professional.
> >
> > In this case, unfortunately, the Flash Player isn't doing the
right
> > thing. When the RSL gets loaded, the player sees that it was
> > compiled with -debug, so it tries to connect on the TCP/IP
socket --
> > but since Flex Builder had no involvement in the loading of that
RSL,
> > Flex Builder didn't know to start listening on the socket. So the
> > Flash Player can't find a debugger, so it puts up the dialog.
> >
> > For a future release, I hope to improve this so that you get a
> > smoother workflow in scenarios such as the one you are describing.
> >
> > - Mike Morearty
> > Flex Builder team
> > http://www.morearty.com/blog
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%
40yahoogroups.com>, "Carlos
> > Rovira"
> > <carlos.rovira@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Anatole, that's exactly my config :)
> > >
> > > But...don't you think that's strange? If I use debug button in
FB2
> > I get it
> > > work in FF, but If I run application (not debug mode) I get that
> > dialog. I
> > > don't understand why this happen when using RSLs and not when
using
> > an app
> > > without RSLs.
> > >
> > > Maybe I should compile RSLs with -debug=false but I think that's
> > imposible
> > > in FB2 dialogs
> > >
> > > Maybe I'm wrong?
> > >
> > > Thanks for your response Anatole.