I got that all the time, even with 2.0.0. I had to switch to the stand
alone Flex Builder. That plugin is buggy.

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 1:58 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Flex Builder 2.0.1 the update !

using the FDS plugin and Tomcat here....I get out-of-memory errors and
eclipse crashing often

DK

On 1/16/07, Allen Riddle < [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

I don't think so; I'm running mine on Tomcat, with no embedded fonts.
And is slower than dirt. The fact that it wasn't slow on 2.0.0 tells us
something changed in the compilation process, and hopefully isn't
environment related.