From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Merrill, Jason
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 8:32 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Flex 3.0 - What happened to letting Flex 2 bed
in?

>>I am literally picking up my F2 box today. Knowing F3 Beta is
>>about to start is a bit f'd up.

Any rumors/guesses as to when roughly we might see Flex 3? I'm getting
ready to buy Flexbuilder 2 in the next month, but wonder if I should
wait until the second quarter. Seems there are rumors Flash 9
IDE/Creative suite will be Q2 also - I wonder if Adobe is getting ready
to try and get Flex in synch with those product cycles - would love it
if they offered a Creative Suite that has Flex Builder 3, Flash 9,
Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning & Organizational Effectiveness