OK, so here's a question for Ely or some chart experts. Let's say you wanted to create an editable chart, like a Gantt chart that let you drag the regions. Is there any obvious way to go about doing this using the chart classes?

What I'm thinking is using Andrew Trice's idea of a DataGrid with custom renderers. That way you can have a custom itemRenderer to display the data, then use a custom itemEditor to actually allow the user to slide the region and adjust the data. I haven't seen that type of support for itemEditor stuff in the charting components. Is that true, or am I just overlooking it?

Doug

Nate Pearson wrote:

I think that's it!  thanks so much!

Thanks Ely!!