I suggest you re-read what I said then... because I said it and Mike
Chambers has it quoted

"I would kinda expect that you can launch exe passing parameters ( like CLI
style or something similar ), talk to dynamic libraries like .dll ( Windows
), .so ( Linux )..."

and as I said before I don't know much about Mac's so I don't know what they
use for dynamic libraries... dunno if they also use .so... I don't know