From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike
Chambers
Sent: sexta-feira, 2 de Fevereiro de 2007 17:39
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Apollo features

I think that just getting the app out of the browser is also a major
advantage.

It will still be possible to create platform specific Apollo apps, but
(at least for 1.0), when we prioritize features, we are going to
prioritize those which enable and encourage cross platform applications.

mike chambers

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:mesh%40adobe.com>