You can use simple binding, via {} brackets.

<MyComp dataProvider={model.library} />

Or, you can use the ChangeWatcher:

ChangeWatcher.watch( model, "library", onLibraryChange );

function onLibraryChange(){ /*do stuff*/ }

-Scott

On 2/24/07, Webdevotion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hello,

How can I now when my arraycollection in my modellocator is filled with
items ?
I tried using collectionEvent.collection_change, but it does not fire when

setting my AC like this in my command, after the remoting result handler:

model.library = new ArrayCollection(data.result);

What is the correct way ? ( I'm using Cairngorm )

--

: : ) Scott