Just taking a quick look and this concerns me:

"Apollo provides a file I/O API that lets applications read and
write files and directories on the user’s computer"...

"The Flex framework for Apollo
includes components for working with files and directories,
but these are graphical components for navigating the file
system and selecting files and directories. They do not pro-
vide direct access to the more fundamental file I/O
operations."...

"Apollo will eventually provide a complete security model for
managing access to local resources, such as the file system."..

So am I to take this that Apollo will not let me deal with a remote filesystem?
If I cannot read/write files from a workstation to a server, or deal with a
remote data connection, Apollo suddenly seems really useless for my app :(

http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: