________________________________

        From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bjorn Schultheiss
        Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:00 PM
        To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Modules at 360Flex conference

        Shaun,

        Smaller Swf output file sizes,
        Module support within the mx framework,
        Module support within Cairngorm,
        Issues with Viewstacks and Binding,
        Embedding Fonts,

        I think there are a couple more as well.

        Bjorn

        On 08/03/2007, at 1:11 PM, shaun wrote:

                Bjorn Schultheiss wrote:
                > Hey Alex,
                >
                > After your experience with modules do you believe it
was the correct
                > decision to include it in 2.01 as opposed to waiting
for 3.0?
                ! > Over here we just refactored away from modules to
the mon! olithic ria
                > because of outstanding issues..

                What are the outstanding issues?

                cheers,