From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of thegators_2002
Sent: Friday, March 30, 2007 11:36 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How do I read Response after FileReference uploads
a file?

I am trying to use FileReference to upload a file from the user side
to a web page and read the response(xml) that the server returns. I
can't figure out how to get the response, however. It doesn't seem to
be included in the FileReference object.

Is there a way to read the response coming back after a file upload,
or is this halted by design?