What you say seems fine that the size of bubbles should change based
on the data set that is displayed. But the problem is that the size of
all the bubbles that are on display after the slide do not change.
Lets say if initially 6 bubbles were displayed on the chart and after
the slide motion only 3 are displayed. Then what is happening is that
in remaining 3, the sizes of only 1 or 2 bubbles change while the size
of one of them may remain totally unaffected by the slide. Also the
size changes are drastic such that even big bubbles are reduced to
nearly point sized bubbles.

I do have a maxRadius set up im my bubbleSeries but there seems to be
no option for minRadius.

TIA
Gaurav

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "simonjpalmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>