Hi Jurgen,

Carlos was correct -- changing the value in Window > Preferences >
General > Web Browser is how you change what browser Flex Builder uses
to debug.  If that doesn't work for you, then something is going
wrong, but I am not aware of any bugs in that area.

There is no per-project setting that is in any way related to this.
The only per-project setting is, what URL is used when launching; but
this has no effect at all on our choice of which browser to use.

Just curious: What operating system are you on?  What is your system
default browser, and what browser are you trying to force Flex Builder
to use?  Is there anything nonstandard about how you installed any of
your browsers -- e.g. did you install Firefox into a nonstandard
location, or anything like that?

I can't really think of much that would be going wrong here, but with
more info, I might be able to take a guess.

- Mike Morearty
  Adobe Flex Builder team
  http://www.morearty.com/blog

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Jurgen Beck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks, but that doesn't seem to have an effect on the browser that the
> debugger uses. This seems to only affect the browser use for the help
> documentation.
>
> I'm sure I'm missing something.
>
> Jurgen
>
> carlos m wrote:
> > In FB click on the Window >> Preferences >> General >> Web Browser.
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Carlos

Debugging

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48518/*http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/;_ylc=X3oDMTE3NWsyMDd2BF9TAzk3MTA3MDc2BHNlYwNtYWlsdGFncwRzbGsDY2FyLWZpbmRlcg--%20>