Thank you I kinda knew about that way ;)
but if my object contains30 fields and also has a bunch of another
objects, this procedure will be painful  ;)

What about this way:

public function result(event:ResultEvent):void {
var xmlS:XML = XML(event.result);
var decoder:SimpleXMLDecoder = new SimpleXMLDecoder(true);
var xdoc : XMLDocument =  new XMLDocument();
xdoc.ignoreWhite = true;
xdoc.parseXML(xmlS.toXMLString());
var ob:Object = decoder.decodeXML(XMLNode(xdoc.firstChild));
var feed:Album= Album(ob); // Exception here!!!!
}

But this doesn't work for me too ;)