I think you're looking for the Image.content property (inherited from
SWFLoader).  See the livedocs:
http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/langref/mx/controls/Image.html.  The
content is a child of the Image component (a light oversimplification here),
and you should be able to set the x and y coordinates of the content to
accomplish what you want.  If this doesn't work I'll look closer at my code
to see how I did it.

- Dan Freiman