--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Freiman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I think you're looking for the Image.content property (inherited
from
> SWFLoader).  See the livedocs:
> http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/langref/mx/controls/Image.html.
The
> content is a child of the Image component (a light
oversimplification here),
> and you should be able to set the x and y coordinates of the
content to
> accomplish what you want.  If this doesn't work I'll look closer at
my code
> to see how I did it.

OK, let me see if I understand what you are saying:

When the content of my image control changes, I capture that event
and (somehow) reset the x and y of the content based on where it has
wound up inside its bounding box to center it?  I would be _very_
grateful if you would look this up for me, since I've spent _way_ too
much time on what was supposed to be a quick prototype.

Thanks.