From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ramsey, Robert L
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 10:42 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] value of clicked/focused cell in a datagrid

Ok, I am definitely being a real idiot here.  All I want to do is find
out the value of cell that a user has clicked on, tabbed into, or
entered into.  I can get the row number and column number, but I can't
find the syntax to get the data out of the arraycollection.  For other
languages, I'd just do something like val = acMyStuff[1][4] to get the
data from the multidimensional array.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Bob