I know the Flex 3 sdk will be required for framework caching, but Flex
Builder 3 can compile Flex 2 code.  If I chose this option will there a
digitally signed release of the Flex 2 framework.  I'd rather not have to
upgrade my code to work with the Flex 3 framework just to gain this
functionality.  Also, it seems to me that developers with larger projects
will have more incentive to create framework caching projects, but will also
have the hardest time upgrading their project from flex 2 to 3 because of
their large code base.

- Dan Freiman