On Oct 25, 2007, at 1:07 PM, Jon Bradley wrote:
Even then... I believe it should be noted that Cairngorm is more than just an MVC architecture. There are a variety of patterns involved in using the framework, not the least of which is MVC.

Even then, i don't think it really has a fully qualified MVC pattern because there are no specific guidelines on how Views are handled, aside from data binding to the model. I might be mistaken on this interpretation, but that's how I see it in my usage of the framework.

Jeez i must be slow today. Next up... see how many times I can say "Even then..." in the same email.

Even then...i'll still probably do it.

:)

- j