Yes, could be bug in the compiler.  Can you turn this into a small test
case?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lrdvadersith
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 10:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: VerifyError: Error #1025: An invalid register
5 was accessed.

If I comment out the body, I get the same error at the same place.
For grins, I also tried renaming the method in case "deleteHandler"
was somehow reserved. Same result.

At this point it looks like the ActionScript compiler (or maybe the
flash player) reacts differently based on method order, but I haven't
seen anything that required ActionScript methods to be declared in any
particular order.

BTW, I tried this on another computer to rule out my particular Flex
and Flash software, and got the same results on the other computer as
well.

Could there be a bug in the compiler?

Steve