From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of lrdvadersith
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 3:31 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: VerifyError: Error #1025: An invalid register
5 was accessed.

Sadly, this didn't solve the problem for me. I cleaned my project,
then deleted it from Eclipse. I then removed all FlexBuilders, Flash
players, etc from my PC, and rebooted. Next, I installed the
FlexBuilder 3 beta 2 plugin on my system, created a new project in
Eclipse and rebuilt the project. I get the same error at the same
place, and I still don't get line numbers in the first 3 lines. Here
is the complete trace.

VerifyError: Error #1025: An invalid register 5 was accessed.
at com.pinnacol.sane.service::ApplicationServiceSoap/deleteHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at
mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::di
spatchRpcEvent
<http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent>
()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractOp
eration.as:191]
at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resu
ltHandler <http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::resultHandler>
()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AbstractIn
voker.as:186]
at
mx.rpc::Responder/result()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\projects\r
pc\src\mx\rpc\Responder.as:48]
at
mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\frameworks\pr
ojects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:81]
at
DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()[E:\dev\flex_3_beta2\sdk\fra
meworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:381]
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

The debugger tells me I don't actually get into my handler, which
means (I think) that Flex has a problem just calling the handler.

The search continues...

Steve