Hi Corey

I have manipulated this for one of my HR applications to show positions
held during employment down the Y Axis. Each row is a new position with
the x axis being variations in a position over time.

The key is changing the way the data provider is created. See below:

            var result : Array = new Array();

for(i = 0; i < model.selectedEmployee.positions.length; i++){

                        var entry : ColoredScheduleEntry = new
ColoredScheduleEntry();

                        entry.startDate = posSDate;

                        entry.endDate = posEDate;

                        entry.label = label;

                        entry.backgroundColor = 0x0C90DA;

                        var row : IList = new ArrayCollection();

                        row.addItem( entry );

                        result.push( row );

            }

This lets you have rows of items (coloredScheduleEntries), effectively
that 2d array structure

Hope this helps,

Justin