We are building a CMS in Flex and one of the biggest challenges at
the moment is the fact that Flex (Flash) doesn't have good support
for HTML tags. We are currently using the RichTextEditor component
and convert the HTML output to valid HTML tags. However, this leaves
us with some serious challenges.

So, here is the question:

Has anyone created a Flex HTML editor component they are willing to
sell?

I have looked at several solutions, including working with IFrames or
div tags and using HTML components such as FCKEditor. None of them
really fit the model we need, as they all have some significant
drawbacks.

Please note that this is for a component that allows WYSIWYG editing
of HTML content, not just a component that displays HTML content.

Thanks,

Jurgen