I recommend PDFlib(.com) Its a robust PDF library with maturity that meets most
of the requirements we have for PDF generation.

Its not Open Source but worth the money - There are some open source options
such as iText for Java which we used for a while until we ran into so issues.

I have been happy with PDFlib and it runs on all OS.

--
Ben Marchbanks

::: alQemy ::: transforming information into intelligence
http://www.alQemy.com

::: magazooms ::: digital magazines
http://www.magazooms.com

Greenville, SC