Thank you for your reply.

I think what we need is an SWC component. As far as I understand,
PDFlib is not available in this format.

Allow me to elaborate. In our situation, our users will download an
SWF from a Web page. We will not have an opportunity to install any
software on the client machine. We need to do all the 'printing' or
creation of the PDF file, from within our SWF.

The SWF is hosted on a third-party system, where we cannot run a
server-based PDF creation service.

Thanks again.

Pierre