"20+ years? LOL, I have the drop on you.."

Depends on how big the + is doesnt it lol...
Now if were gonna do a "how long is my d***" I did start with RPG on
an ICL2903, though my first real commercial code was in APL but we
better stop before someone works out the dates and says were too old
to code.