How do you have it set up?  rendererIsEditor or itemEditor=ComboBox?
Are the values for the column valid items in the CB's dataprovider?
Which version of Flex are you using?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mark goldin
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:42 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Editable DataGird, Editable ComboBox as
itemRenderer

Yes, it does work. But, when it is an editable control and DG is
editable too then I have a problem. As soon as I drop it down (nothing
else) its value gets replaced with an underlying value from the DG's
datasource.

Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Combobox has been successfully used in an editable DG.  What
problem are you having?