From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mark goldin
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 6:11 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Editable DataGird, Editable ComboBox as
itemRenderer

I have specified column as editable.
No settings for renderIsEditor and itemEditor.

Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        I'm about done for the day.  You haven't really given me what I
need to help you.  Basically, it looks like the itemRenderer is a
ComboBox, but I don't know if you've specified if that column is
editable, has rendererIsEditor=true, has an itemEditor specified, etc.

        Essentially, a ComboBox will try to find the data item in its
dataprovider when used as a renderer.  Thus, because the DG's data is
XML and the CB's dataprovider isn't, it probably can't match and you'll
need some custom code to search the arraycollection for the right item
and set selectedIndex appropriately.