  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of mark
goldin
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 3:42 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Editable DataGird, Editable ComboBox as itemRenderer

        Yes, it does work. But, when it is an editable control and DG is
editable too then I have a problem. As soon as I drop it down (nothing else)
its value gets replaced with an underlying value from the DG's datasource.

Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            Combobox has been successfully used in an editable DG.  What
problem are you having?