  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Douglas Knudsen
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 10:22 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Two way binding

        That's a wholly different thread.  You would use WebService,
HTTPservice, or RemoteObject to perform some sort of server call.  Take a look
at the docs on these tags and also at the examples on Adobe.com.  For a
ColdFusion based example, you can check this out
http://www.acfug.org/index.cfm?fa=meetings.meetingdetail&EventID=177

DK