Yeah I just wanted to ensure that it had nothing to do with the structure of
the repeater
and surrounding components itself. Which it doesn't. But thinking about this a
bit more, I
think I know what's going on.

If you have a property of an object that's bindable, that means that whenever
that property
is set, any components binding to it will be given the new value - at the exact
point where
it's set. If you fill in data inside that object afterwords, it's too late.
Here's an example:

myDataProvider = new Array(); // DataBinding is fired here, before the array is
filled in
myDataProvider.push( {name:"One"} );
myDataProvider.push( {name:"Two"} );

To resolve this, just simply do this:

var tmpDataProvider = new Array();
tmpDataProvider.push( {name:"One"} );
tmpDataProvider.push( {name:"Two"} );
myDataProvider = tmpDataProvider; // DataBinding is fired here

They key is when you set the value of the bindable property. This would explain
why your
repeater inside of the accordian works because it doesn't setup the data
binding and grab
the intial value until after the accordian tab is shown.

Ryan