Hi,

Do you know if distributing an AIR app with artemis and handful of
java classes is a complicate thing? I mean if the users will have lot
od issues installing an application like that.

I would love to do the UI with Flex but I need to access the scanner
somehow... I wouldnt like to have to do it in Java aghhh...

It would be great if Adobe provides an API for TWAIN access, and I
think it makes lot of sense considering their market, but if not I
agree that there should be someway to interact with the OS to be able
to do these kind of things...

Thanks.

Javier.