So the colour value is a 32 bi argb instead of just 24 bit rgb then? Well
that makes sense :) Where else in flex is a colour value 32 bit instead of
24 bit? Is it all over the place and I've just never noticed? What about in
styles?

-J

--
"Therefore, send not to know For whom the bell tolls, It tolls for thee."

:: Josh 'G-Funk' McDonald
:: 0437 221 380 :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]