We are running into this issue with our air app installation.

Our users have installed the AIR app built on beta3. We had a self
signed certificate at that time. Now, we moved to Air and Flex 3 and
have a signed certificate. We released our new app compiled with AIR 3.

But when the install badge is run, the user gets an error saying