From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Troy Gilbert
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 3:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Builder 3: *major* bug in deleting linked
folders

> Wow, it really nuked the file system... I'm running on OSX, and my
> htdocs folder (document root that got nuked) had all its permissions
> reset to "No Access" (even though my user account is still the
> owner/group). Wow, just wow.

Okay, FB... forgive me for getting upset. I've had a bad day. Very
stressful. Sorry if I got a little unhinged. We can get back together,
right?

Apparently, the only thing that FB did was to clear the permissions on
the file (which makes me think it's *definitely* a bug, because I
wouldn't expect FB to ever need to mess with permissions on files).
When I reset the permissions all of my files re-appeared (you know,
since I didn't have read-access on the directory I couldn't see its
contents!).

Apologies for the flaming nature of my previous e-mails... happy that
it worked out okay in the end, though there's still a bug in there!
;-)

Troy.