> Well, thanks for the warm remarks, but you'll notice that I quite
> clearly stated that it was my *localhost* copy of my site, i.e. it was
> my development version. It's a pain because restoring the development
> version from a backup or the production version is time consuming...

Ah, my bad then. However, I assume you're not using version control
software of any kind then. Mistakes happen, we learn from them, but in
your case Subversion can keep multiple versions of your files backed up.
And Subclipse is a plugin that will work in Flex Builder 3 that makes it
much easier to commit your development copy before you try something
new.

> So, now the restore from the production server is finished. Now I'll
> (hopefully) get back to work. And for the record, I'm a *big* fan of
> Flex Builder (mostly Flex/Flash, not so much Builder) and have praised
> it on many occasions on my blog.

Then I misunderstood your "Which leaves me to say, F* you Flex Builder"
comment from earlier. I know we have plenty of Flex developers on this
list and I was just trying to even things out a bit, that's all.