what i mean is not "let flex in our course schedules".
I believe a technology should never be offered as a course, at least for
undergraduate
(cs education&concepts are much more important)

but adobe should do some more to introduce flex to students. Most of them
are
far from being a geek so they cannot meet flex until some time.
What i suggest is some projects&seminars to make students familiar. Maybe
some graduation projects.
And working with the departments is also important, to catch students.