From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jeffry Houser
Sent: 16 April 2008 15:54
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] AIR: Forcing a file to be opened By OS Default
Application

True, but I thought you could link to a file and then let the OS
handle it.

I haven't tested this, though...

--
Jeffry Houser
Flex, ColdFusion, AIR

This communication is from Primal Pictures Ltd., a company registered in
England and Wales with registration No. 02622298 and registered office: 4th
Floor, Tennyson House, 159-165 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PA, UK. VAT
registration No. 648874577.

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and
used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44(0)20 7637
1010. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any
person.
Security System.