From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Zoltan Csibi
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2008 9:16 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: AIR: Forcing a file to be opened By OS Default
Application

Hi Jim,

Yes there are 3 dlls included (simply added to the air project). The
communication is via localconnection, the app checks if it can connect and
if the dlls are there the app will get access automagically to the api
provided (the "api" is specially written native COM libraries).
I am going to post part2 with more details later.

Zoli