someone say SIlverlight? oh... hehehe.

I actually own a MacBook Pro (work machine) & iMac (24" - Personal Machine).
I use the iMac (OSX mode) for a lot of my 3D and Creative tools as basically
they just seem to work better, that being said I'm seeing a lot more bugs
occur in mainstream 3d software on the Mac now then ever before (not sure if
OSX latest iterations are holding true to the Apple "It just works" sells).
I use Bootcamp and run Vista on my MacBook Pro as quite frankly it's
probably one of the better Laptops on the market to run Vista under as the
battery life is great, perf is great and screen resolution is gorgeous
(given it's prescribed hardware Apple's bootcamp drivers aren't dealing with
a lot variables here).

Trick is to make sure you partition your HDD with the right balance as the
worst feeling in the world is when you partition for 40gb and realise how
fast that fills, its Nuke and re-load software all over again (that or I
ghost my image).

I'm not fussed with OSX to be openly honest, as once you get past the iLife
experience and some random applications that are purpose built for OSX it
kind of becomes this thing that you have to justify to yourself to prevent
buyers remorse from creeping in. I use both Vista and OSX daily and i don't
see what the folks get all religious over them both as I can think of 1000's
ways to improve them both. Windows Vista for me has more software choices
than OSX and I've found the dual-OS software overall to be a case of bad
perf in the end (as some ISV"s typically write for Windows and automate the
translation of the code to a OSX language of choice).

<picketing on the partyline> Windows Vista didn't / hasn't failed :) it
still sells and its rare you'll walk into any PC store now selling XP given
it's being taken off the shelves this month (XP that is)</picketing on the
partyline>

--
Scott Barnes
Product Manager